RA 400: Professional Development
Promote professional development through Internet utilization for career preparation. Attendance and written/oral evaluations of professional education sessions at a respective state, regional, and/or national professional conference will be required (majors only).
- RA 194: Foundations of Leisure and Recreation
- RA 200: Park & Recreation Program Leadership
- RA 302: Program Planning & Development
- SRA Majors only or consent of SRA Coordinator or HESRM Chair.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Seminar: Seminar for RA 400