Engl 221: Survey of World Literature to 1650
This course will cover prose, poetry, and drama.
- Successful completion of DS 097 (or DS 094), if required
- Successful completion of DS 098, if required.
- Engl 101 or Hon 101 or Writ 100 or Writ 101
- Engl 102 or Liba 102 or Hon 102 or Writ 102
- Lecture: Lecture for Engl 221
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.