Mgmt 466: Regulating Small Business & New Ventures
This course evaluates the current regulatory environment of employee and labor relations in small and family business whose growth eventually brings them under various statues and regulations. This course addresses such employment issues as handbooks, employment contacts, employee discipline, employee benefits, labor relations, workplace privacy, dress codes, and workplace compliance laws, such as the Civil Rights Act, ADEA, ADA, FMLA, and sexual harassment.
- Mgmt 371: Principles of Management (Minimum grade: C)
- Junior Standing Required
- Pre-requisite: Mgmt 371 or GB 370 (C min).
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mgmt 466
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mgmt 466