Mgmt 383: Human Resource Management
Principles and procedures relating to human resource management, including staffing, appraisal, training, compensation, and other programs for organizations.
- Mgmt 371: Principles of Management (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-requisite: Mgmt 371 minimum grade C or GB 370 minimum grade C.
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Mgmt 383
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mgmt 383
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.