CJ 399: Social Justice and Community Service
This is a service-learning course designed to provide the student with a transformational experience through an exploration of the student's personal and social awareness.
- CJ 300: Ethics in Legal Studies (Minimum grade: C)
- CJ 100: Introduction to Criminal Justice (Minimum grade: C)
- Criminal Justice Majors Only
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Seminar: Seminar for CJ 399
- Seminar: Compressed Video for CJ 399
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.