Edsp 308: Introduction to Special Education
CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTION
Introduction and overview of the various exceptionalities receiving special education services. An inclusive approach is presented with strategies for accommodating students with disabilities in regular education settings. An emphasis is placed on the role of technology and its uses with students with learning and behavioral problems.
- Education Majors and Minors Only.
- Education Majors, Music Education Majors and Minors Only
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Pre-Requisite: Education Majors, Mus Education Major, or Education Minor
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Edsp 308
- Lecture/Lab: Web based Lecture/Lab for Edsp 308
- Lecture/Lab: iStudy for Edsp 308
- Lecture/Lab: Compressed Video for Edsp 308
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.