Reading Teacher Education
- Edci 317: Diag & Rem Read Dis
- Edrd 090: Developmental Reading
- Edrd 100: Indiv Rdg Improvement
- Edrd 300: Foundations of Reading instruction
- Edrd 317: Diag. & Remediation of Reading Disa.
- Edrd 400: Reading Instruction in the Elementary Sc
- Edrd 414: Reading Diagnosis and Intervention
- Edrd 415: Met & Mats for Teaching Read in Elem Sch
- Edrd 429: Reading in the Secondary School
- Edrd 500: Basic Skills in Reading
- Edrd 615: Mat & Meth of Rdg in the Elem. School
- Edrd 616: Diagnostic and Remedial Reading
- Edrd 617: Clinical Diag. & Correction of Rdg Prob.
- Edrd 651: Advanced Individual Study
- Edrd 652: Advanced Individual Study
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.