Prct 586: Adult Medicine Clerkship
A required course designed to provide in-depth experience and clinical competence in dealing with acutely ill patients in a hospital environment with emphasis on rational therapeutics.
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Internship: Internship for Prct 586
- Internship: Non-Traditional Pharm D for Prct 586
Pharmacy Practice 9
- $85.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.