Phcl 347: Introduction to Environmental Toxicology
Introduction to chemical nature and reactions of toxic substances; their origins and uses; and the aspects of exposure, transformation, and elimination. The course is designed for biology, chemistry, and pharmacy majors.
Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by equivalent course work as approved by the department.
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Chem 221: Elementary Organic Chemistry I (Minimum grade: C)
- Chem 222: Elementary Organic Chemistry II (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for Phcl 347