Jour 500: Journalism Innovation
Journalism Innovation is a capstone class in which students trace, track, understand, and participate in a new media landscape, especially those changes related to the Web and other forms of digital media.
- Jour 375: Photojournalism
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Jour 377 or Jour 378
- Lecture: Lecture for Jour 500
- $45.00 when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- $85.00 when booked for:
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.