Jour 403: Advanced Photojournalism
This course aims to introduce and master the advanced techniques and tools of a professional photographer. It enhances the ability to generate journalistic ideas, conduct research, and write story proposals.
- Jour 375 or Jour 376 with minimum grade of C
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Jour 403
- $50.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter 2016-17
- $30.00 when booked for:
- Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- $100.00 when booked for:
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.