Jour 375: Photojournalism
This course will focus on the technical and aesthetic elements of visual storytelling. Students will learn how to produce effective still images and video, use computer software to edit images and sound and format presentations for print, broadcast, and online presentation.
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Integrated Marketing Communication or Journalism Majors Only
- Pre-requisite: Jour 102 or IMC 205 (Minimum grade - C).
- Lecture: Lecture for Jour 375
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Jour 375
- $35.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter 2016-17
- $30.00 when booked for:
- Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- $100.00 when booked for:
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18