Jour 373: Designing Media
The course focuses on how to visually communicate across a myriad of devices while reinforcing the creator's brand. Students complete exercises that facilitate an encompassing view of visual media and the ways in which they are created and built.
- Jour 273: Creative Visual Thinking (Minimum grade: C)
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Jour 373
- $50.00 when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18