Jour 272: Broadcast Newswriting and Reporting
Introduction to basic newsgathering and writing for broadcast ond online media. Audio production techniques.
- Jour 102: Introduction to Multimedia Writing (Minimum grade: C)
- Typing proficiency of 30 wpm required.
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Lecture: Lecture for Jour 272
- $35.00 when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.