Jour 271: News Reporting
Detailed study in reporting and writing news stories for print publications, broadcast outlets and websites. Focus on interviewing, writing news and features and preparing for entry-level reporting assignments. Students also will learn online presentatin skills, including photos, audio, video and interactive elements.
- Jour 102: Introduction to Multimedia Writing (Minimum grade: C)
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Lecture: Lecture for Jour 271
- $35.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter 2016-17
- $40.00 when booked for:
- Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- $70.00 when booked for:
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18