IMC 602: Design and Visual Thinking
This course will focus on visuals as a means to communicate ideas through the practice of integrated marketing communications. In this class students will be led through exercises that will better facilitate an encompassing view of visual communication and the way it affects a message from concept to creation. Both theory and practice are emphasized.
- Must have completed undergraduate IMC core or have permission of instructor.
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 602
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 602
- $50.00 when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- $85.00 when booked for:
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18