IMC 557: Brand and Relationship Strategies
Focuses on critical thinking and problem solving in choosing the goals and tactics that will enable a firm to grow its business and develop its brand and relationships with key customers. Includes detailed examination of classic brand-building strategies and the ways in which marketers have developed and communicated strategies.
- IMC 404: Integrated Marketing Comm Research (Minimum grade: C)
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 557
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 557