IMC 556: Multicultural Marketing Communication
Investigation and analysis of cultural diversity in integrated marketing communications and their effects on values, lifestyles and consumer behavior in international markets and within the United States will learn to anticipate cultural problems and optimize communications for different societies.
- IMC 404: Integrated Marketing Comm Research (Minimum grade: C)
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for IMC 556
- Lecture/Lab: Compressed Video for IMC 556
- Lecture/Lab: Study Abroad for IMC 556