IMC 455: Integrated Marketing Communications
A capstone course involving tactical application of IMC skills and disciplines, and to develop team-building skills. Alternative and competing IMC campaigns will be presented and judged by both professor and client.
- IMC 404: Integrated Marketing Comm Research (Minimum grade: C)
- Jour 391: Public Relations
- IMC 304: Account Planning
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 455
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 455
- Lecture: In-Country Program for IMC 455
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.