IMC 404: Integrated Marketing Comm Research
Theory and practice of qualitative and quantitative research applied to multiple marketing and communications challenges and tasks.
- IMC 104: Introduction to Integrated Marketing Com (Minimum grade: C)
- IMC 205: Writing for Integrated Marketing Comm (Minimum grade: C)
- Course may be repeated only once.
- Integrated Marketing Communication or Journalism Majors Only
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 404
- Lecture: Compressed Video for IMC 404
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.