Psy 390: Lab in Psy: Behavioral Neuroscience
Students learn basic research methods, conduct experiments, and report their findings by studying brain-behavior relationships.
- Psy 201: General Psychology
- Psy 202: Statistics for Behavioral Sciences
- Successful completion of DS 097 (or DS 094), if required
- Psy 319 or Psy 322
- Lab: Laboratory for Psy 390
- $20.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.