Psy 202: Statistics for Behavioral Sciences
This course is an introduction to descriptive and inferential statistics, including measures of central tendency and variability, correlation, t-tests and analysis of variance.
- Successful completion of DS 097 (or DS 094), if required
- Pre-Req: ACT Math 22 (SAT 510 or SATR 550), or Math 115 or above (Minimum grade of C).
- Lecture: Lecture for Psy 202
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Psy 202
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours