Neu 493: Neuroscience Capstone Directed Research
An independent research project conducted under the supervision of a faculty member with whom the student has completed 6 credit hours prior research work (no Z-graded courses). Research results must be reported in a paper and an oral presentation in a public forum.
1 - 3 Credits
- Neuroscience director approval required.
- Lab: Laboratory for Neu 493
- $50.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18