Neu 492: Directed Research in Neuroscience II
Similar to Neu 491 except that the credit hours cannot be applied to the requirements of a neuroscience minor.
May be repeated once for a total of 3 hours of cumulative credit.
Prerequisite: Neu 491 or another 3 credit hour, non-Z graded independent research course as approved by the neuroscience director.
1 - 3 Credits
- Neu 491: Directed Research in Neuroscience I
- Neuroscience director approval required.
- Lab: Laboratory for Neu 492
- $50.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours when booked for:
- Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18