Neu 491: Directed Research in Neuroscience I
Independent research project conducted under neuroscience faculty supervision. Requirements include a written product or an oral presentation.
May be repeated once; however, a maximum of 3 hours can be applied to the neuroscience minor. As a general guideline, during regular semesters, a minimum of two hours' effort per week, per credit hour attempted, is expected.
1 - 3 Credits
- Neuroscience director approval required.
- Lab: Laboratory for Neu 491
- $50.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18