Brtn 622: Graduate Baritone II
Private study for graduate students.
All music performance, except class instruction, shall be taught as one hour of private instruction per week. Students may register for only one performance course in an area per semester, that is, only one piano course, or only one voice course, etc. When necessary, music performance courses may be repeated once for credit. The jury shall serve as the final examination for every music performance course. Advancement to the next performance course requires jury recommendation. When offered in a summer term, credit is reduced by half.
Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by equivalent course work as approved by the department.
- Brtn 621: Graduate Baritone I (Minimum grade: C)
- Studio: Studio for Brtn 622
Music - Private Tutoring (CRH)
- $75.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18