Ling 504: Descriptive Grammar
This course is a structural examination of English grammar, with special
attention to uses on different levels, formal and informal, standard and
nonstandard, written and spoken; emphasis on phonology, morphology, and
descriptive theories of grammar.
- One of the following: Eng 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, or 299.
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Seminar: Seminar for Ling 504
- Seminar: Web-based Seminar for Ling 504
- Seminar: WEB Washington Internship for Ling 504
- Seminar: WEB New York Internship Experience
- Seminar: Online Program for Ling 504
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.