Math 572: Introduction to Probability & Statistics
Emphasis on standard statistical methods and the application of probability to statistical problems.
- Math 261: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry I (Minimum grade: C)
- Math 262: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry II (Minimum grade: C)
- Math 263: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry III (Minimum grade: C)
- Math 264: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry IV (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 572
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.