Math 267: Calculus for Business, Econ., & Accy. I
This course covers differential and integral calculus with an emphasis on business applications. The course meets twice weekly, with other work completed online.
- Course cannot be booked if completed Math 261 with a grade of C or better.
- Non-web meets twice weekly. Other work to be completed online.
- Minimum ACT mathematics score of 19 (SAT 450 or SATR 490) or the successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 267
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Math 267
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Math 267
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Math 267
- Lecture: iStudy for Math 267
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours