Math 267: Calculus for Business, Econ., & Accy. I
This course covers differential and integral calculus with an emphasis on business applications. The course meets twice weekly, with other work completed online.
- Course cannot be booked if completed Math 261 with a grade of C or better.
- Minimum ACT mathematics score of 19 (SAT 450 or SATR 510); or Math 121; or Math 125; or ACT mathematics score of 17 (SAT 410 or SATR 460) or 18 (SAT 430 or ASTR 490) and ALEKS PPL score of 61 or the successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 267
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Math 267
- Lecture: Hybrid Lecture for Math 267
- Lecture: WEB Washington Internship for Math 267
- Lecture: iStudy for Math 267
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours