Math 263: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry III
This is the third course in a four-term calculus sequence for engineering and science majors. Topics include sequences and series, convergence tests, Taylor series, parametric and polar curves, dot and cross product of vectors, calculus of vector-valued functions.
- Math 262: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry II (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 263
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Math 263
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours