Math 262: Unified Calculus & Analytic Geometry II
This is the second course in a four-term calculus sequence for engineering and science majors. Topics include definite and indefinite integrals, areas under and between curves, the fundamental theorem of calculus, integration techniques, computation of volumes, surface areas, and length of curves, improper integrals.
After completing Math 262 with a C or higher, students may not receive credit for Math 121, 125, or 268.
- Pre-requisite: Math 271 (C minimum) or Math 261 (C minimum).
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 262
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Math 262
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours