Math 245: Mathematics for Elementary Teachers I
Students are introduced to sets, the real number system and its subsystems.
- May not book until successfully completing DS099.
- Pre-requisite: Elementary or Special Education Majors, or Math Education Minors.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 245
- Lecture: Web Based Lecture for Math 245
- Lecture: Correspondence for Math 245
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.