Math 120: Quantitative Reasoning
Statistical reasoning, logical statements and arguments, personal business applications, linear programming, estimations, and approximation.
- Successful completion of DS 099, if required.
- Non-web meets twice weekly. Other work to be completed in JAC Math Lab.
- Lecture: Lecture for Math 120
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Math 120
- Lecture: iStudy Lecture for Math 120
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours