Bisc 435: Research in Freshwater Biology
Undergraduate research experience in freshwater systems, emphasizing research study design, quantitative and descriptive methods, and instrumentation for analysis of physical, chemical, and biological samples; use of computers in data acquisition, analysis, and interpretation; fundamentals of research report preparation and presentation. (2 lecture, 6 lab hours).
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Bisc 435