Bisc 427: Methods in Comparative Neuroscience
Design, implementation, and reporting of experiments in comparative behavioral neuroscience.
- Instructor Approval Required
- Bisc 330 or Psy 390 or Psy 319 or Bisc 327
- Lecture: Lecture for Bisc 427
- $175.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter 2016-17
- $200.00 when booked for:
- Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.