Bisc 300: Research Methods in Biology
Examinations of discovery approaches used in the biological sciences, development of scientific theory, strengths and weaknesses of different research methods, basic concepts of biometry and experimental design, library skills, funding, publications, peer review, and ethics.
- Bisc 160: Biological Sciences I (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 161: Biological Sciences I Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 162: Biological Sciences II (Minimum grade: C)
- Bisc 163: Biological Sciences II Laboratory (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for Bisc 300