Distinguished Faculty and Staff Awards
Excellence in Advising Award - Office of the Provost
To recognize outstanding academic advising by a faculty member and to demonstrate the University of Mississippi's commitment to excellent advising.
- Jason Dale Hoeksema - ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF BIOLOGY (2012)
Staff Council Award - EEO5
- JEFFREY W HOWELL - COMPUTER TECHNICIAN (2001)
- BETHANY FERGUSON LAVALLEY - ACADEMIC COUNSELOR (0)
Faculty Achievement Award
The Faculty Achievement Award is given annually to recognize unusual effort in the classroom, involvement with students, and active scholarship.
- GARY R GASTON - PROFESSOR OF BIOLOGY (2007)
Frist Service Award
- Denis Charles Goulet - LECTURER AND COORDINATOR OF LABORATORY PROGRAMS (2014)
College of Liberal Arts - Cora Lee Graham Outstanding Teaching of Freshmen
In 1984, Cora Lee Graham of Union City, Tennessee, established an endowment and directed that the proceeds from her gift be used to help retain your better professors who teach the freshman classes in the College of Liberal Arts.
- Tamar Goulet - ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF BIOLOGY (2008)
- GARY R GASTON - PROFESSOR OF BIOLOGY (2002)
- PAUL K LAGO - CHAIR AND PROFESSOR OF BIOLOGY (1995)