Art 561: Typography
Formal aspects of graphic design with emphasis on typography in the graphic design process; a history of type design and applied problems in composing publications with type, and the use of the computer in completing projects for advanced art students.
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Studio: Studio for Art 561
- $60.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2017-18