Art 442: Clay and Glaze Calculation
This course focuses on understanding and experimenting with raw ceramic materials and their use in the formulation of clays and glazes. Emphasis will be placed upon proper, safe handling of materials, accurate and effective use of material and process, and the implementation of individual results.
May be repeated for a maximum total of 9 hours.
- Art 341 with a minimum grade of C or Art 342 with a minimum grade of C.
- Studio: Studio for Art 442
Art Supplies (CRH)
- $60.00 per 1 Semester Credit Hours when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18