IMC 430: The Agency Class
This immersive course requires students to work in a professional agency atmosphere. The clients are real, and the expectation for quality, professional deliverables is also very real. Students must also be willing to learn and perform varying tasks as deemed necessary by the agency's clients.
- IMC 304: Account Planning
- IMC 404: Integrated Marketing Comm Research
- Prerequisite requirements for this course may also be satisfied by consent of instructor.
- Integrated Marketing Communication or Journalism Majors Only
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Lecture: Lecture for IMC 430