G E 420: Subsurface Site Characterization
Coring, logging, introduction and application of geophysical methods, sampling, and penetrometer testing. Applications require preparation of quality assurance and control procedures, maps, cross sections, and oral and written reports.
- G E 301: Geological Eng. Design Field Camp 1
- Geol 303: Structural and Tectonic Geology (Minimum grade: C)
- Engr 340: Engineering Geology (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for G E 420
- $150.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.