Edci 557: Computer Concepts and App. for Educators
Professional studies in educational computing and technology; computer/technology skills, concepts, and applications for teachers; use of technology to support content areas; integration of teaching methodologies.
- Math Education Majors (or Graduate)
- Prerequiste: Junior standing (60 hr).
- Lecture/Lab: Lecture/Lab for Edci 557
- Lecture/Lab: Teacher Corps for Edci 557
- Lecture/Lab: Compressed Video for Edci 557
- Lecture/Lab: Web-based Lecture/Lab for Edci 557
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.