M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
The M.Ed. in educational leadership is designed to prepare public school administrators for Class AA certification.
Minimum Total Credit Hours: 30
The M.Ed. in educational leadership prepares leaders using a cohort model. The program provides candidates with the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to meet ELCC standards and leads to AA certification for K- 12 public school administrators.
The M.Ed. in educational leadership requires 30 hours of the following course work:
- Edld 641-Law and Ethics in Education (3) and
- Edld 642-Managing Operations for Learning (3) or Edld 675-Policy, Integrity, Ethics, Legal, and Political Issues (6)
- Edld 671-Leading Quality Instruction (6)
- Edrs 673-Data Led Curriculum and Assessment (6) or Edld 673-Organization and Management (6)
- Edld 674-Developing Quality Teaching (6)
- Edld 676-Leading Change in Educational Org. (6) or Edld 672-Common Ground: School and Community (6)