- NHM 215: Introduction to Hospitality Management
- NHM 360: Legal Issues in the Hospitality Industry
- NHM 361: Hotel Operations I
- NHM 363: Foodservice Procurement
- NHM 441: Hospitality Systems Management
- NHM 464: Marketing in the Hospitality Industry
- NHM 466: Human Resource Development in Services
- NHM 467: Hospitality Services Financial Mgmt
- NHM 468: Nutrition/Hospitality Mgmt Study Tour
- NHM 484: Internship in Hospitality
- NHM 550: Seminar in Entrepreneurship
- NHM 628: Organizational Behavior in Hospitality O
- NHM 671: Advanced Service Quality Management.
- NHM 676: Adv. Hospitality Information Technology
The policies and regulations contained in this online University of Mississippi Catalog are in effect for the current or selected semester. The catalog is not a contract, but rather a guide for the convenience of students. The University of Mississippi reserves the right to 1) change or withdraw courses; 2) change the fees, rules, and schedules for admission, registration, instruction, and graduation; and 3) change other regulations affecting the student body at any time. Implicit in each student’s enrollment with the university is an agreement to comply with university rules and regulations, which the university may modify to exercise properly its educational responsibility.