Mktg 462: Distribution and Logistics Management
Design and management of systems for the movement of products in supply chain from points of origin to points of consumption. Emphasis is on integration of logistics and supply chain activities including transportation, warehousing, materials handling, inventory planning, information management, customer service, facility location and forecasting.
- Mktg 351: Marketing Principles (Minimum grade: C)
- Mktg 372: Intro. to Operations & Supply Chain Mgmt (Minimum grade: C)
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 462
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 462
- Lecture: Study Abroad for Mktg 462