Mktg 351: Marketing Principles
Basic principles and practices of marketing. This introductory course provides an understanding of the scope of marketing and its environment, social responsibility and ethics in marketing, the elements of the marketing mix-product, price, promotion, and distribution, how consumers make decisions and how to research and identify target markets.
- Pre-requisite: 54 Completed Hours.
- Pre-requisite: Business or Accounting Students.
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 351
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 351
- Lecture: Correspondence for Mktg 351
- $30.00 when booked for:
- Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2015-16
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring 2016-17