Mktg 351: Marketing Principles
Basic principles and practices of marketing. This introductory course provides an understanding of the scope of marketing and its environment, social responsibility and ethics in marketing, the elements of the marketing mix-product, price, promotion, and distribution, how consumers make decisions and how to research and identify target markets.
Students may take either Mktg 351 or GB 350, but not both for credit toward a degree.
- Pre-requisite: 54 Completed Hours.
- Pre-requisite: Business or Accounting Students.
- Lecture: Lecture for Mktg 351
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mktg 351
- Lecture: Correspondence for Mktg 351
- $30.00 when booked for:
- Fall, Second Fall, Winter, Spring, First Spring, Second Spring, May, Full Summer, First Summer, Second Summer, August 2016-17
- Fall, First Fall, Second Fall 2017-18