Mgmt 476: Entrepreneurial Leadership & HRM
This course examines the key human resource functions necessary to execute the business plan. It will examine the roles and activities required for growth and success including: HR (establishing company culture, roles and duties of employees, compensation for retention, establishing HR policies, and analyzing benefit options) and leadership in new ventures, small businesses, and family businesses.
- Mgmt 371: Principles of Management (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: Successful Completion of 54 Hours.
- Lecture: Lecture for Mgmt 476
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mgmt 476
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Mgmt 476