Mgmt 466: Regulating Small Business & New Ventures
This course evaluates the current regulatory environment of employee and labor relations in small and family business whose growth eventually brings them under various statutes and regulations. This course addresses such employment issues as handbooks, employment contracts, employee discipline, employee benefits, labor relations, workplace privacy, dress codes, and workplace compliance laws, such as the Civil Rights Act, ACA, ADEA, ADA, FMLA, and sexual harassment.
- Pre-Requisite: Successful Completion of 54 Hours.
- Pre-Requisite: Mgmt 371 with a minimum grade of C or GB 370 with a minimum grade of C.
- Lecture: Lecture for Mgmt 466
- Lecture: Compressed Video for Mgmt 466
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for Mgmt 466