GB 310: Information Technology in Business
This course prepares students to function effectively in the modern information-driven business environment. Topics covered include ways in which information technology can be used to increase team and company productivity, the impact of information technology-based systems on organizational competitiveness, and the common tools used to improve individual effectiveness in technology-enabled professional settings.
GB 310 may not be used as a 300+ business elective.
Students may take either GB 310 or MIS 309, but not both for credit toward a degree.
- Pre-Requisite: Successful Completion of 54 Hours.
- Lecture: Lecture for GB 310
- Lecture: Web-based Lecture for GB 310
Online, Internet, or Web-based
Students may be required to pay additional fees to an outside vendor for identity verification prior to a proctored assessment.
- $100.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours
- $0.00 per 3 Semester Credit Hours