SW 335: Social Work Practice I
First in a sequence of four social work practice courses. An introduction to oral and written communication theories and skills utilized in establishing relationships, data gathering, and conducting assessments essential for generalist social work intervention with diverse individual, family, group, organizational, and community systems. Attention to ethical practice.
- SW 321: Human Behav and the Soc Environment I (Minimum grade: C)
- SW 330: Human Diversity and Social Work Practice (Minimum grade: C)
- Pre-Requisite: 24 Earned Hours
- Prerequisite: Enrollment restricted to fully admitted Social Work majors.
- Pre-Requisite SW 201 OR SW 315 minimum grade C
- Lecture: Lecture for SW 335
- Lecture: Compressed Video for SW 335